- Material: Rubber
- Type: Fender Drilled
- Anchor Holes: 2 req., 6"
- Guard against damaging impact
- Made of age, weather and abrasion-resistant synthetic rubber
- Easy to install and the trim appearance makes them well suited for use on trucks and truck docks
- Half oval shape allows radius to widen upon impact creating better deflection
- Easily installed manually or by power tools
- Hardware is concealed when installation is complete ; ; Note: All given dimensions are nominal and may vary an average of 5% in manufacturing process. ; ; MOUNTING D-4 DOCK FENDERS; On Wood: Use 1/2" Lag Screws ; On Concrete: Use 1/2" Self-Drilling Fasteners ; On Steel: Weld 1/2" Studs on Centers as Required; ; In all cases, a drilled metal bar 3/16" x 1 1/2" should be inserted in the bore of the fender to act as a continuous washer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.