A heavy duty alkali cleaner used in soak tank to soften and remove food soils from ceramic, melamine, stainless steel and silver flatware.
- Non-dusting and non-caking.
- To soften and remove food soils from dishware, stainless steel and silverware.
- Dilute 7gr to 1 litre of water at around 55°C.
- Completely immerse utensils and soak 10 minutes minimum.
- After soaking proceed to automatic wash.
|Appearence||Free flowing powder|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.